At present world, most of the schools, department and universities are following integrating technology into the education process. The creation of internet access in the ubiquity of mobile computing devices and school buildings, educators can choose some tools into their classroom instruction. As everyone knows the formalized field of educational technology is still infancy as a result training practices and professional development is being refined. Nowadays most of the teachers in school districts are selecting to escort their own technology integration via experimental applications with their student. Generally following both integrating and systematic technology into the classroom gives more beneficial.
1. Identify relative advantage. Before any kinds of the new technology enter into the classroom, first and foremost you must determine whether relative advantage exists. In a simple term, is there a requirement which given technology tool as well as identifiable needs includes waning engagement in learning, lowered student achievement or redefined the set of expectations. Instead of finding the effective instructional software or new device, you are advisable to fishing around for the problem and solve it. After that perform the requirement based on the assessment of classroom and you might look for the appropriate tool that is helpful to fix problems instantly.
2. Determine assessments and objectives. Once you successfully identify your requirements then the next step is to determine the appropriate assessments and objectives. When you do this then you should ask some questions as you plan such as how long it will take to do it, what will be students able to do and at what percentages of the proficiency they will be able to do this task. For example after two weeks of using certain kinds of math software, all students must able to recall the basic multiplication facts via 12 with eighty percentages proficiency. The main goal of this design is to provide you with means of evaluating the efficacy of technology integration plan.
3. Design instructional strategies. While you move closer to the integrating technology then you must concern about student readiness levels with their affective and physical requirements. Naturally you might not be going to begin huge technology based project on day one.
4. Prepare instructional environment. It is necessary to design mindful instructional strategies which ensure the learning environment is ready to new technology to be introduced. At the same time people must be aware of the available materials, classroom layout, parents about new technology and informational dissemination to learners. Try to prepare backup plan while the technology issue arises which provides effective technology integration experience.
5. Finally analyze the results and make revisions. It is the only step which occurs after the given technology is introduced. It is nonetheless important to overall integration plan. Key to any kinds of the enduring and effective technology integration plan might allow you to evolve over time via repeated revision of previous four steps. Basically failure to analyze the results and revise integration practices might produce a result in the frustration and unjustified spending of the valuable funds.